Snows group

The place to discuss everything else..
Ibeansx

Snows group

Post by Ibeansx » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Afternoon.

Has anyone ordered from snows group ? If so what dealership and what was your experience ?

jamesiow

Re: Snows group

Post by jamesiow » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Ibeansx wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:13 pm
Afternoon.

Has anyone ordered from snows group ? If so what dealership and what was your experience ?

Yes I have 3 cars in total - they seem honest as far as car dealers, go not to corporate in the sense of business.
ATECA SE 1.0 Technology, Petrol, Manual, Samoa Orange, Park Assist, Convenience Pack, Top view camera with rear view camera, Electric Tailgate with Virtual Pedal & Keyless Entry.

Ibeansx

Post by Ibeansx » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

jamesiow wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 pm
Ibeansx wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:13 pm
Afternoon.

Yes I have 3 cars in total - they seem honest as far as car dealers, go not to corporate in the sense of business.

sarahh

Post by sarahh » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:20 am

We've ordered ours through Snows, and so far no complaints. This is the first time we've ever had a new car so don't have much to compare to but we've been happy so far. Considering they told us to expect a 6 month wait and we're picking ours up today which is just over 2 months from placing the order, we can't complain!
Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI DSG, Nevada White + Electric Tailgate + Heated Windscreen. Ordered 05.02.18. Picked up 12.04.18.

pafrac

Post by pafrac » Fri May 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Got ours through Snows, no complaints so far. It does depend on the Sales guy you get - initial contact wasn't that good, but when we dropped in and talked to a different guy he was much more helpful.

We had an immediate warranty issue on the tailgate paintwork, was fixed promptly and with minimum hassle. We were given a 2017 Toledo as a courtesy car - I would have been very impressed if I hadn't already been spoiled by the Ateca :)
ATECA Xcellence 1.4 ECoTSi Petrol, Manual, Reflex Silver, Park Assist, Top view camera, Electric Tailgate with Virtual Pedal & Keyless Entry.

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”