Old Car Sale Options

The place to discuss everything else..
Retser

Re: Old Car Sale Options

Post by Retser » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Selling an old car could be easy. But sell it with at a good price is tricky. You need to set an expected value for your car first. Then you should be look at the market price around you. Well, I'm no expert but I think these are the regular procedure or so. Also you can sell your car to a selling company or something. There are agents who would sell your car for you.
https://motorway.co.uk/how-it-works/
This is what I am talking about. And I think it's an easy way.

Katana

Re: Old Car Sale Options

Post by Katana » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:05 pm

I sold my 11 year old Lexus IS 250 Auto with 130,000 miles to a private buyer two weeks after picking up my Ateca Xcellence 1.4 DSG. I advertised the Lexus on Autotrader and a prospective buyer drove all the way up from Leicester to Merseyside and test drove the car in the dark. He paid a deposit by BACS transfer from his mobile phone and travelled up the next day by train and paid the balance by BACS transfer which cleared immediately into my account. We signed the paperwork and that was that. He gave me the full asking price without quibble. Now that’s the best way in my opinion to sell a car privately and maximise your return as long as you have a car that’s been well looked after.

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”