147dave

Re: Your previous car before Ateca

Post by 147dave » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:04 pm

We had a Toledo and two ibiza's befor that
1.0l ateca se tec in white with front parking sensors

Etchings

Post by Etchings » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:17 pm

I had an Ibizia Sport - that came by default with 17" rims (just wanted a specific engine in manual so didn't have a choice). Compared to that the Ateca is a much softer ride 8-), but the 1.4TSi compared to my Ibiza's 1.2TSi is oh so much better. Still getting used to parking in the garage with the added width - about 10cm margin for error, so quite tight!
Now driving: Ateca XCellence 1.4 TSi in Rodium Grey with XCellence + Advanced Driving Assistance Packs, Double Boot Floor + Space Saver Spare - Ordered week 9, confirmed built week 26&27&28, arrived in UK week 30 - Collected 1st Sept 8-)

mike22

Post by mike22 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Leon 1P 2010 1.8tsi bi-xenon. Still got it.
Seat Ateca Xcellence 1.4tsi DSG 4drive, Nevada white, 19", el. adjustable brown leather seats, pano roof, el. tailgate, navi system, assist. packet 3

DavidP

Post by DavidP » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:45 pm

A Porsche Cayenne. We decided to buy a larger house donan obvious way to cut costs was the car. I’ve been surprisingly very leased with the Ateca, to the point where I wonder if the Porsche really is worth over twice as much. The main things I miss are the seats, the air suspension and the BOSE hifi (SEAT Sound is good but doesn’t really compare to BOSE). At first I also missed the power but I’ve got used to it. What will I do in three years time? I’ll think very hard about whether a new Cay ne really is worth £40,000 more than an Ateca.
XCELLENCE 2.0 TDI 4Drive 150 Manual
Reflex Silver, Spare Wheel, SEAT Sound, Virtual Pedal, ACC
Delivered July 2017

stupra

Post by stupra » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 pm

A VW Groove up!

Before that, a Mazda CX-7

Then the cars in my Signature, below.
SEAT Ateca SE Technology in Rodium Grey with Convenience pack. Build week 37, delivery 12th Oct 17.

3 Alteas, an Exeo ST and a Leon Cupra K1 (slightly modified!) all gone but not forgotten.

Milu02

Post by Milu02 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Until I receive the Ateca w04 will I continue to drive a Passat GT 190TDI DSG MY15. Before that Audi Q5 MY12, Audi A6 MY09, Opel Vectra Turbo MY04
Picks up a FR190TDI w04, Rhodium Grey, Dieselheater, phonecharger, Full link, Panoramic roof, 19” wheels, trailerhook, double floor, electrically adjustable seat. electric tailgate, alcantra etc. Living in Sweden

slowprop

Post by slowprop » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:35 pm

I had a Peugeot 5008 1.6 diesel auto. I quite liked it but my wife never took to it. Previously I had 2 x Citroen C4 grand picasso again both diesel autos. The reason I like Peugeot and Citroen diesels is that the DPFs cleaned themselves with some kind of cleaner rather than relying on the heat of the engine to burn off the soot. We drove all of these almost always around town mainly shortish journeys and never had a DPF issue. Then I heard that they switched to the 'other kind' of DPF so decided to move away from diesels.
I like the Ateca 1.4 Petrol DSG. There isn't quite as much room in the boot and I think it's slightly narrower which is a bit of a squeeze for 3 in the back. That's really the only negative thing I have to say about the Ateca. It's very nippy with the turbo and is comfortable and I think very stylish. So overall I am please I switched brands.
1.4 TSI DSG SE technology, Nevada White, spare wheel.

Randomgary

Post by Randomgary » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Currently have a Leon 1.2 auto.

Was into my hot hatches when I took a bit of an injury, can only drive autos now.
Before the Leon was

Audi TT 2.0 Tfsi DSG Quattro
Corsa VXR Nurburgring
Corsa VXR
Xcellence 1.4 DSG in Rhodium Grey, virtual cockpit, heated windscreen and Xcellence pack with 5 year warranty. Ordered early Nov.

AutumnKnight

Post by AutumnKnight » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:19 am

Currently driving Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.0 EcoBoost. It’s seen me alright. Few niggles and complaints (notably MPG claims were/are WAYYY off) but they’re mostly material rather than performance based.

I actually considered a Seat Ibiza but the Fiesta won out because it was nearly £60 cheaper a month for a nearly top trim. May seem small and trivial but that’s my phone costs or food costs and back then it made the difference.

Before that was another Ford Fiesta LX 1.4 (a really terrible run around but it had character) and before that Canadian cars you’ve probably never heard of! :lol:
Intending to buy...
Ateca 1.4 TSI Xcellence; colour + add-ons TBD

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”