Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Car at the dealers

4K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  jamesiow 
#1 ·
Hi all,first time on the forums as a soon to be Ateca owner. Just had a call from the dealer to say they have my car :) and looking to pick it up next thursday,so quite excited about that. On another subject,does anyone know if the Ateca has the little plastic parking ticket clip as on my previous Skodas-forgot to look on the test drive back at the end of February-very hand little gadget.

#3 ·
Plastic parking ticket clip? Why use that when there's a whole dashboard to rest it on! Lol

#5 ·
Golfmk56 said:
Bogeyed said:
On another subject,does anyone know if the Ateca has the little plastic parking ticket clip as on my previous Skodas
'
Nope. I think there's a strap on back of sun shade for that purpose - can't remember.

Never use it anyway - I'm Scots, would rather walk a mile with two broken legs than have to pay for parking :D
:lol: :lol:

There is no clip

#6 ·
Saggy said:
Golfmk56 said:
Bogeyed said:
On another subject,does anyone know if the Ateca has the little plastic parking ticket clip as on my previous Skodas
'
Nope. I think there's a strap on back of sun shade for that purpose - can't remember.

Never use it anyway - I'm Scots, would rather walk a mile with two broken legs than have to pay for parking :D
:lol: :lol:

There is no clip
The description is actually"Scottish"; I am, too - but we're not all as tight as GolfMk56......some of us hate having to walk anywhere :lol: Parking costs are just collateral damage to being a lazy b@gger :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

#7 ·
No parking clip or ice scraper... you could fit them both but as for the parking clip I really would not. As mine on my Skoda made a vibration noise and took it off

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.