Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Lava Blue - New car 1st pictures

11K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Ria 
#1 ·
Apologies for post earlier in the week without photos. Now that we've returned from collecting the car in Inverness, trips to the Black Isle, Nairn and Fife, we are back home in Glasgow. So I can post the pics. The first pic is day 1 after a short drive from the garage. The last pic is back home after 375 miles having sat out in the rain for one night. Still looks pretty good. We are both very happy with the colour choice.

Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

View attachment 535
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking good! The xcellence wheels don't look half bad with the lava blue. Much better looker than that pug in pic 1 at any rate!

#5 ·
Lyfli car and some wonderful photos.... the colour blue shows up nicely in the sunshine and brighter than I had noticed before in other images in the gallery. Nice.

#8 ·
It's the same with the orange and silver, they come alive when the sun shines. Personally my favourite colour is the Renault Flame Red. Pity you can't have an Ateca in that colour!

#10 ·
Accord2Ateca said:
Apologies for post earlier in the week without photos. Now that we've returned from collecting the car in Inverness, trips to the Black Isle, Nairn and Fife, we are back home in Glasgow.
Just out of curiosity, none of those trips by any chance involved a stopover at Sainsburys car park Stirling by any chance?

I see loads of Atecas around Central Scotland but saw my first Lava Blue Xcellence earlier this week - it was brand new, didn't recognise supplying dealer on rear window but it certainly wasn't an Arnie or the local Morrisons sticker.

#11 ·
Golfmk56 said:
Accord2Ateca said:
Apologies for post earlier in the week without photos. Now that we've returned from collecting the car in Inverness, trips to the Black Isle, Nairn and Fife, we are back home in Glasgow.
Just out of curiosity, none of those trips by any chance involved a stopover at Sainsburys car park Stirling by any chance?

I see loads of Atecas around Central Scotland but saw my first Lava Blue Xcellence earlier this week - it was brand new, didn't recognise supplying dealer on rear window but it certainly wasn't an Arnie or the local Morrisons sticker.
No not me I'm afraid!

#13 ·
Beautiful - can't wait to get ours

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.