Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Seat Ateca Boot configuration

6K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  SheepyGooner 
#1 ·
Hi All,

New owner of Seat Ateca Xecellence Diesel automatic. Already drove 1000+ miles in two weeks.

just had a query, Mine did not come with variable boot load plastic thingy which is needed for boot shelf to be on upper level.

how and where can i purchase them? i tried local dealer with no luck.

they just said it can only be factory fitted, which i do not believe for one bit.

#4 ·
Double floor is factory fit option and there's no after-sales order option. However dealers could order individual parts and construct it; just requires 'effort' on their part.

#6 ·
Etchings said:
Double floor is factory fit option and there's no after-sales order option. However dealers could order individual parts and construct it; just requires 'effort' on their part.
thanks Etchings, Local dealers parts department are absolutely useless. Where can i get part numbers?

#7 ·
Dargas had it done so probably worth a PM to see if he managed to find the part numbers on his invoice.

Take a look at this thread: https://www.atecaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1390
And this thread: https://www.atecaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1540

Essentially your dealer has to look for the floor panel itself and the side panels too (whole side of inside trim as the eyelets are a different height, not just the plastic mouldings). Thinking about it for a moment (and this could be your line with the dealers) SEAT will have to have spare part numbers in case they need to replace bits under warranty etc. in the future.

The dealer will probably have to look up the part codes individually in the workshop manuals (you could try yourself if you can access Erwin - the VW electronic library for workshops) and that's most likely why they aren't interested in helping you.

#8 ·
What is this Double Floor? I didn't order one but mine came with a panel that fits 2 ways, one flat and one lower that slopes up at the front. I ordered the "Pet Pack" but had to fit it myself. Saved £70 + VAT to order as a pack. Perhaps it comes with that or I just got lucky

#9 ·
That is essentially it Graham, the double floor is the ability have it on two levels, a flat load and then a slightly deeper load

Graham B said:
What is this Double Floor? I didn't order one but mine came with a panel that fits 2 ways, one flat and one lower that slopes up at the front. I ordered the "Pet Pack" but had to fit it myself. Saved £70 + VAT to order as a pack. Perhaps it comes with that or I just got lucky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.