Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Finally!!

7K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Fred99 
#1 ·
Ordered 13.11.2017 - delivered 12.02.2018 !!

Xcellence 1.4 DSG, Bila White, panorama, alcantara black, all possible extras, probably first 2wd in CH with 19inch Exclusive (was not an option before)...

We LOVE it !!!!

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Mete78 said:
MBM said:
how do you keep track of your order?
Do you get this info from your dealer? seems like you can track and trace the car.
Ive just seen uve ordered the virtual cockpit. In the uk i think thats one of the parts that are putting the deliveries on hold as they cant get them shipped in quick enough
Mine is being built next week with VC

#8 ·
Thank you all !!!
The order book for VC here in Switzerland opened beginning of December last year, the dealer called me and told me that delivery would have to be postponed from the initial May/June 2018 to September if I wanted the VC!! Told him no way to wait soooo long, but was lucky since they also opened the order book for the 19inch Exclusive wheels for the 2WD since was only an option here for the 4WD!!! All in all, am very happy, since had it delivered just in 4months, long before May/June!!
It is just a lovely car, best buy in this price range!! Enjoy it, all Ateca drivers out there!

#9 ·
Randomgary said:
Mete78 said:
MBM said:
how do you keep track of your order?
Do you get this info from your dealer? seems like you can track and trace the car.
Ive just seen uve ordered the virtual cockpit. In the uk i think thats one of the parts that are putting the deliveries on hold as they cant get them shipped in quick enough
Mine is being built next week with VC
I think its just pot luck.
I was told 16-18 weeks when i ordered on the 7th of december because of the Somoa orange paint and 1.4 engine. which would be middle of April for pick up. I was told yesterday that its already on the boat over to the U.K. and 3 weeks wait now. I didnt even know anything about the virtual cockpit when i ordered. Typical

#11 ·
There are photos in the brochure. I have them and they look really good. The alcantara is very slightly lighter than the black fabric so there is a slight contrast which looks good. It feels really great, just like suede. As it is a synthetic fabric it is easy to keep clean.

The brown option only really suits the Samoa Orange.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.