Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Technical Specifications / DSG Gearbox Version 2.0TDI 190PS DSG

14K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Anonymous 
G
#1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find the Detailed Technical Specifications for UK Atecas?

I'm looking for something like this http://www.seatkktc.com/content/dam/public/shopping-tools/brochure-download/pdf/ateca/ateca-technical-specifications.pdf but for the UK market.

Specifically, I'm interested in what gearbox the 2.0TDI DSG I'm ordering will be supplied with; DQ381 or DQ500.

The tech spec I link to above states DQ381 but I've found conflicting information, e.g. https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/seat/ateca-2016/. Also, the get-out clause "Seat... reserve the right to make changes to specifications..." coupled with this being for the Cypriot market means it is an unreliable source of information...

So, the most reliable method of determining this would be if any members who took delivery of a 2.0TDI DSG 190 PS since November 2017, could you take a look at the option codes on the label in your boot / manual and tell me if 0IJ or 0EX is listed?!

0IJ = DQ381 rated to 420Nm
0EX=DQ500 rated to 600Nm.

I believe the lower power DSG models have a DQ250 fitted, code 0ES, is 6-speed and is rated to 400Nm.

I'm interested as the DQ381 is close to the 2.0TDI 190's maximum power output of 400Nm and as such it's quite close to tolerance. Also it doesn't leave much room for tuning.

Thanks in advance!

Flak

See less See more
#3 ·
Flakmunky said:
Hi,

So, the most reliable method of determining this would be if any members who took delivery of a 2.0TDI DSG 190 PS since November 2017, could you take a look at the option codes on the label in your boot / manual and tell me if 0IJ or 0EX is listed?!

I believe the lower power DSG models have a DQ250 fitted, code 0ES, is 6-speed and is rated to 400Nm.

I'm interested as the DQ381 is close to the 2.0TDI 190's maximum power output of 400Nm and as such it's quite close to tolerance. Also it doesn't leave much room for tuning.

Thanks in advance!

Flak
This is my spec on our FR190TDI with DSG. Built w1746 and delivered Feb 18. I'm living in Sweden but I guess we should have same gearbox. But I can´t see any of your codes in my list in the manual. Font Material property Handwriting Rectangle Writing

Attachments

G
#4 ·
Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to do that! Was this from the manual or the boot sticker? I think the boot sticker may have more codes, as your codes decode as follows which doesn't include the full spec as per your sig.

If you are interested, this is from http://prsearch.planetvag.com/

PRCode: 1AT = Electronic stabilization program (ESP)
PRCode: 1KE = Disc brakes rear
PRCode: 1M6 = Trailer hitch mechanically swiveling andelectrically detachable
PRCode: 1N7 = Dynamic steering
PRCode: 3QC = 3-point seat belts front
PRCode: 4UP = Driver's and front passenger air bag with knee air bag and front passenger air bag deactivation
PRCode: 4X3 = Side air bag front with curtain air bag
PRCode: 6FH = Exterior mirror housings painted
PRCode: 7MM = Emission standard EU6 plus
PRCode: 7Q0 = Without navigation device
PRCode: 8GU = Alternator 140 A
PRCode: B07 = Type approval Sweden
PRCode: E0A = No special edition
PRCode: G01 = Front shock absorption
PRCode: J2D = Battery 380 A (68 Ah)
PRCode: L04 = Suspension range 04 installation control only no requirement forecast
PRCode: Q48 = Suspension range 348
PRCode: QI6 = Without service indicator

The same codes in http://igorweb.org/equidec.aspx give the following spec:

E0A = No special edition
1M6 = Trailer hitch mechanically swiveling andelectrically detachable
7Q0 = Without navigation device
I8E = Standard radio (Gen2)
1KE = Disc brakes, rear
6FH = Exterior mirror housings painted
1AT = Electronic stabilization program (ESP)
7MM = Emission standard EU6 plus
1N7 = Dynamic steering
G01 = Front shock absorption
Q48 = Suspension range 348
4UP = Drivers and front passenger air bag with knee air bag and front passenger air bag deactivation
L04 = Suspension range 04 installation control only, no requirement forecast
B07 = Type approval Sweden
3QC = 3-point seat belts, front
4X3 = Side air bag front with curtain air bag
J2D = Battery 380 A (68 Ah)
QI6 = Service indicator 30,000 km or 2 year ( variable )
8GU = Alternator 140 A

G
#5 ·
And just out of interest, my Touareg with a pano-roof comes out with the following... I assume 'Big Roof System' = panoramic roof! :)

PRCode: 0JB = Weight category front axle weight range 2
PRCode: 0Y1 = Standard climatic zones
PRCode: 0YA = Weight range 1 installation control only no requirement forecast
PRCode: 1AT = Electronic stabilization program (ESP)
PRCode: 1BE = Sports suspension/shock absorption
PRCode: 1G8 = Breakdown set
PRCode: 1LC = Disc brakes front
PRCode: 1MR = Leather steering wheel
PRCode: 1NS = Covers for wheel hubs/wheel bolts
PRCode: 2EG = Disc brakes rear
PRCode: 2JR = Comfort bumpers
PRCode: 3FU = Big roof system
PRCode: 3S1 = Bright roof rails
PRCode: 3U4 = Luggage compartment cover
PRCode: 4K3 = Radio remote controlled central locking operated from inside and safe securing
PRCode: 4UE = Air bag for driver and front seat passenger
PRCode: 4X3 = Side air bag front with curtain air bag
PRCode: 5RV = Right exterior mirror: aspherical
PRCode: 5SJ = Left exterior mirror: convex
PRCode: 5TE = Decorative aluminum inserts
PRCode: 7MQ = Emissions standard EU5 mod
PRCode: 8AY = Radio/navigation system
PRCode: 8RM = 8 speakers (passive)
PRCode: 8ZH = Antenna for AM/FM reception diversity
PRCode: 9G1 = Alternator 220 A
PRCode: B0N = Component parts set complying with vehicle type for Great Britain various parts
PRCode: CZ3 = Alloy wheels 8.5J x 19
PRCode: D43 = 6-cyl. turbo dies. eng. 3.0 L/180 kW 24VV6 TDI common rail Base engine is TF1/TH1
PRCode: E0A = No special edition
PRCode: G1G = 8-speed automatic transmission for four-wheel drive vehicle
PRCode: HQ1 = Tires 265/50 R19 110W xl
PRCode: J0P = Battery 580A (105 Ah)
PRCode: N1P = Partially leather seat covering
PRCode: Q2J = Comfort front seats
PRCode: QG1 = Service interval prolongation
PRCode: TF1 = 6-cylinder diesel engine 3.0 l unit 059.H
PRCode: X2B = National sales program Great Britain

#6 ·
Milu02 said:
Flakmunky said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Flak
This is my spec on our FR190TDI with DSG. Built w1746 and delivered Feb 18. I'm living in Sweden but I guess we should have same gearbox. But I can´t see any of your codes in my list in the manual.20180417_162659.jpg
Hhmmm very similar to mine - collected November 2016...

Attachments

#7 ·
My first photo was from the manual. Here is from the boot, but transmission is mentioned as SWP. Does not know what it means. Receipt Font Material property Rectangle Handwriting

Attachments

G
#9 ·
Hi Milu,

Your car has a DQ381 gearbox, so I guess the HJ article that says they are using DQ500 instead of DQ250 is wrong...

If anyone else has a December 2017 or later build, can you post a pic of your options label from the boot, please?

Thanks,

Flak

#10 ·
Flakmunky said:
Hi Milu,

Your car has a DQ381 gearbox, so I guess the HJ article that says they are using DQ500 instead of DQ250 is wrong...

If anyone else has a December 2017 or later build, can you post a pic of your options label from the boot, please?

Thanks,

Flak
Which code says that it's DQ381?

G
#12 ·
Milu02 said:
Which code says that it's DQ381?
Its the gearbox code SWP. If you google with both words DQ381 and SWP, you get parts catalogues etc. that list SWP gearbox as DQ381 type.

For example this: https://cat.iparts.ee/seat.php?lang=en&l=c3RzPT17IjEwIjoiQnJhbmQiLCIyMCI6IlNFQVQiLCI0MCI6IkF0ZWNhIEV1cm9wZSIsIjUwIjoiMjAxOCIsIjYwIjoiR2VhcmJveCJ9fHxzdD09NjB8fGJyYW5kPT1zZXx8bWFya2V0PT1FfHxtZGw9PUFUICAgfHxFcGlzPT04OTN8fEVpbnNhdHo9PTIwMTh8fE1haW5Hcm91cD09M3x8QmlsZHRhZmVsPT04MDc1MHx8R3JhZmlrPT0wODA3NTA4OTM%3D (search for "SWP" on that page)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.