Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Accessories!

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  vasioz 
#1 ·
Hey guys

I have been given a voucher by Seat to use for accessories as my dealer was rubbish!

I was just wondering - we are looking at the illuminated sill guard and the rear bumper protective moulding.

From what I can see - they both go in the same place - so do they do the same job?

Which would you go for if you had the option?

Any other accessories you think would be worth getting?

Looking at the cool / warm box as well.

And the tablet mounts.

Securing boot net.

Just some options we were looking at - will top up if we find the right accessories that are worth it.

Thanks in advance!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
I got the protective strip for the bumper fitted when I picked my car up last month. Looks good to me but not sure how much practical use it is, more a shiny add on to look at!
Pics of it in the other forum folder which everyone puts in their car pics.
The boot liner is good if you use it a lot, had one in my last Leon ST and it fits to the exact contour of the boot. Will probably be getting one for my Ateca soon.

#4 ·
I would recommend the side door mouldings and the complete interior styling set in Crossover silver to replace the glossy piano black and have a nicer and brighter interior. Have both in my Bila white and looks gorgeous! They will look cool with your Rodium Grey as well !!

Attachments

#5 ·
Samsonite said:
The illuminated sills are for the door sill the protective strip is for the bumper as per description so not in the same place. I'm a fan of rubber Matt's and mud guards, handy for our winters!
Yeah finally figured this out haha! So different! The sills look nice but won't be getting them.

#6 ·
Hobbit said:
I got the protective strip for the bumper fitted when I picked my car up last month. Looks good to me but not sure how much practical use it is, more a shiny add on to look at!
Pics of it in the other forum folder which everyone puts in their car pics.
The boot liner is good if you use it a lot, had one in my last Leon ST and it fits to the exact contour of the boot. Will probably be getting one for my Ateca soon.
I'll have a look :) Thank you - ordered this option. Think hubby was keen on it as our Audi got a few scuffs because of pushchair but we won't have a pushchair now! We have to fit ourselves as the dealer is 1.5 hours away - not worth travelling for that...

#7 ·
vasioz said:
I would recommend the side door mouldings and the complete interior styling set in Crossover silver to replace the glossy piano black and have a nicer and brighter interior. Have both in my Bila white and looks gorgeous! They will look cool with your Rodium Grey as well !!
We didn't get enough vouchers to do this 🤣

#8 ·
vasioz said:
Can does interior panels be installed afterwards?
I didnt order them, but they look really nice.

#9 ·
I ordered them from the beginning, but being accessories and not options, were mounted once the car arrived at the dealer. They were ordered and came from Barcelona. I assume they first removed the piano black ones and then installed the silver ones since they kept the car for a whole day just for that.
I highly recommend them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.