Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

About to order

6K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Samsonite 
#1 ·
Morning to all. We test drove 1.4 Excellence yesterday. The dealer explained that the range is changing for MY19 and that the car we want will be the Excellence Lux. Also advised that we are looking at a delivery date of Dec 18/ Jan 19. This is fine for us as the PCP on our current car is up in Feb 19.
We are just waiting for the dealer to receive pricing info from Seat and will then place our order.
The car is impressive and very smooth to drive. The car we drove had cylinder on demand but not clear if our car would be 1.4 or 1.5 and if the cylinder on demand carries over to the 1.5 or not.
We were also given a leaflet on WLTP and a good explanation of what's happening.
Just got to wait to order and then for the car to arrive in the fullness of time!

#3 ·
Thanks Samsonite. Car ordered 07/07. Advised December delivery likely based on latest info. Also, although order has to go in as 1.4 engine this will be switched at factory to 1.5.

#4 ·
Yeah I order one for my dad in June and it seems likely that he will also get the 1.5. Our order was before the trim change but delivery is likely similar time scale to yours, so it should be converted to a MY19. My info says that I should receive at least the options and trim ordered. Secretly I am hopeful that they just upgrade us to the excellence Lux along with it as the options place my dad's car between the excellence and lux model.

How much did you pay? And how did you manage to get excellence pack and seat sound considering they're not available as options for MY19?

#5 ·
Yes, our car is a MY19 order, but based on the latest price list, July 18, there is no Excellence Lux as yet and all the option packs are listed and priced for the Excellence. I assume the dealer is up to speed with everything! We have added the Seat Sound, Excellence Pack and boot liner. Pricewise its 28.5k less Seat deposit contribution of £1500 and the promotion of £500 off for taking a test drive so 26.5k in total.

#11 ·
They told me that the slight model adjustment and prices will change for cars built from August. Therefore I'd either have to take an exalting car from stock or re order with price increased and yet another long wait. They only had 6 cars available, no of which had the options I'd originally chosen.

#12 ·
Dudleythecat said:
They told me that the slight model adjustment and prices will change for cars built from August. Therefore I'd either have to take an exalting car from stock or re order with price increased and yet another long wait. They only had 6 cars available, no of which had the options I'd originally chosen.
That s odd considering you ordered 2 month ago! I ordered after you as has the OP and not had any issues........so far!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.