Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Digital cockpit question

22K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  vectra 
#1 ·
I am quite surprised that I can not find a You Tube review of the digital cockpit in English.
So a query can you display the clock or a digital MPH readout in the circles in the centre of the dials? I always find it hard
to read clocks in most cars and MPH is easier to see exactly the speed than on the dial.

#6 ·
Randomgary said:
Hi,

I believe those configurations are for the Cupra only
You might be right.. it would have been nice to have more options and configuration for the display.. I believe it is only software related and easy to implant to any car.

#9 ·
Please do, there is one version I really like but I think its only on the Cupra, this one:

They say the new Tarraco is getting this one, so I hope the Ateca MY19 has it aswell.

#12 ·
Matthijs82 said:
Please do, there is one version I really like but I think its only on the Cupra, this one:

They say the new Tarraco is getting this one, so I hope the Ateca MY19 has it aswell.
My MY19 1.5 Xl Lux has that display option available so you should be good to go. :D

#13 ·
And is on my MY19/MY18 hybrid FR as well as the one with the map expanded across the whole screen with just the Digital read out (Showing P and 0 in photo)

#15 ·
You can choose what is displayed in the middle by using the left-right control on RHS of steering wheel.
Then the scroll wheel lets you choose from a summery so yes you can have this display with either a range/oil temp/avg MPG/ trip read out in middle. A long with things like radio station, music source, radio station playing etc
You can also use the scroll wheel to change which screen you are using traditional dial or dial with info in the centre circular section of both dials, side bar as seen in photos or full map.
In all but the full map, you choose what is displayed in the centre section

#20 ·
drhandley said:
Yes you can configure that the attached photo shows miles to empty on the LHS and Consumption on the RHS and expanded Navigation These can be swapped around to personal taste in car settings under instrument cluster
awesome!.
This digital screen is so cool.

#21 ·
I think the classic is the best.
The wider view with the map doesnt give you any better info of the roads ahead.

The best view for me would be an analog speedometer and then get rid of the RPM and then could use this sapce for someting more usefull info

#24 ·
drhandley said:
Yes you can configure that the attached photo shows miles to empty on the LHS and Consumption on the RHS and expanded Navigation These can be swapped around to personal taste in car settings under instrument cluster
You may be able to assist me.
On my digital display I have on the left "fuel consumption" but it is for Long Term.
Your one says "since start" I assume this means "Current tank"?
I always had my cars set to consumption for current tank and I would like to be able to display it on this car as well.
Thanks

#25 ·
Since start refers to your current journey, you need Since re-fuel, pressing the scroll wheel on the steering wheel and then rotating it will show the options available, press again to select

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.