Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Are you happy you bought your Ateca ?

7K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Paul.Cambs 
#1 ·
I pick my Ateca up next week sometime and the waiting is making me wonder if i have made the right decision to go for an Ateca or even the Seat make as they are not a maker you see advertised very much.
So the question is are you still happy you bought your Ateca or do you wish you had gone for another model or manufacturer ?

#2 ·
Absolutely happy,
In fact I will be changing it for a new one again next year.

#3 ·
I am also very pleased. You talk about "the make", but you need to think of this as VW. VWs share all their technology with Audi, Skoda and SEAT. The Ateca is essentially a Skoda Karoq and it is built on the same production line in Chech Republic (forgive spelling). The Audi Q3 is built on SEAT's line in Spain. All VWs Group cars share the same engines and DSGs and fundamentally they are of the same quality . I think that this is why Audi has changed its badging; they have realised that people have cottoned on to this and have therefore attempted to make themselves appear superior. Quality of trim, of course, is different across the ranges. Go for it.

#5 ·
After a string on VWs, I have to say that I prefer my Ateca, I got an amazing deal on an Xcellence Lux, great value for money with a good specification, and find the quality good if not better than previous VWs.

#6 ·
Thanks for the reassuring replies guys, i cant find any "Like" button or any way to be able to reply to you all individually. Pick up my car on Wednesday so i can see me bombarding you all with lots of questions for starters :)

#9 ·
My first ever Seat, very happy. Only had it since July but it's a great car. I don't find the ride to be too harsh either, if anything its better than I had before... perhaps my Kadjar (which was also running on 19" wheels) was just terrible... haha.

#10 ·
Very pleased with my 1.5 Tsi FR, bough new October 2018, quiet, comfortable, big enough to get the family in and pretty decent performance particularly after re map ;-) (around 195bhp now) also averaging around 45mpg on mixed driving, don't find the ride too harsh and definitely more pliant then the wife's Audi TT s line.

#13 ·
Now had ours for 2+ yrs and still puts smile on face going out in 'her'
Feel quite fortunate to have one with options that wouldn't be available now, would have happily got another when times comes but for that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.