New order and member

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
Atecamack

New order and member

Post by Atecamack » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:42 am

Hello all,
Ordered the Ateca after testing the Skoda variant and a Nissan Quasquai.
Both were fine but the Ateca got the nod from her indoors after she decided she quite liked the basic colour. Also the youngest decided the through hatch on the rear was a must have as the Nissan didn't have it.

I've ordered it through my company car scheme and it's replacing a Citroen DS3. In reality it's replacing a Freelander as the big the car in the house.
Gone for the 1.0TSi Ecomotive SE with Convenience pack and winter pack in basic Energy Blue colour.
Small engine has enough go although might struggle when loaded but since I'm not allowed to even think about using any sort of power it'll be fine.

What kind of real life MPG is everyone getting?

Looking forward to participating on the forum as I do on others.

Atecamack
Ateca 1.0TSi Ecomotive SE. Energy Blue, Convenience pack, Winter pack. Ordered 28/02, delivered 05/06

Etchings

Re: New order and member

Post by Etchings » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:09 am

Welcome to the forums :)

Ateca is a great car, am sure you'll love it!

I've got the 1.4 TSi and usually get mid-40's on the MPG. Last trip I did I covered 468 miles on mostly motorway but with some stupidly heavy traffic round Reading and Bracknell; filled up with 47 litres of fuel which equates to 45.3 mpg more or less if my maths is right. It does vary wildly though.

Your 1.0 TSi will differ, of course, and it will also depend if you're lugging a full car all the time or just a few things and how far you go. What you'll also find as that as you run the engine in the economy should improve over time (my car's now covered 3,000 miles more or less)

EDIT: And before someone chimes in, yes I was well into the reserve (but only after I had left motorway). Had plenty of fuel and much higher MPG at start of final journey and it was the return journey and the final leg of stupid traffic that got me so low... had to watch the estimated range and keep an eye out for fuel stops! Still had an estimated 40-60 mile range though.
Now driving: Ateca XCellence 1.4 TSi in Rodium Grey with XCellence + Advanced Driving Assistance Packs, Double Boot Floor + Space Saver Spare - Ordered week 9, confirmed built week 26&27&28, arrived in UK week 30 - Collected 1st Sept 8-)

Pauleo

Post by Pauleo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:01 pm

I get 42.8 mpg on long term on the computer
Can get 50+ on an A road run though at a steady 50-60 mph
1.0 SE Technology Nevada White , double boot floor

Atecamack

Post by Atecamack » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:15 am

Calendar countdown says 34 days until delivery! Wish it was shorter.
Ateca 1.0TSi Ecomotive SE. Energy Blue, Convenience pack, Winter pack. Ordered 28/02, delivered 05/06

Atecamack

Post by Atecamack » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:17 am

Just as I wrote this got an email.......

Delivery expected 5th June!!!!

Atecamack

Post by Atecamack » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:08 pm

So its now sitting on the drive.
Quite like it in the flesh, colour isn't as in your face as I thought it might be.
Interior is a pleasant surprise with the light headlining.
Already done the blokey thing and paired the phone.
Will give my own review after the weekend when it gets a run up to Scotland

Dodgedem

Post by Dodgedem » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:19 am

Hi new to Seat so thought best way to start is to join a forum collect my Alteca 2 litre 4 drive Friday, they seem a good car

Flakmunky

Post by Flakmunky » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:40 am

Hi to both of you! Enjoy your cars, and please do post some pics in the Members Gallery if you haven't already!
Seat Ateca | XCELLENCE | 2.0 TDI | DSG | 4Drive | 190PS | Lava Blue
Digital Cockpit | Top View | Tow Bar | Park Assist | Advanced Comfort and Driving Pack 2
Ordered: Wk16
Confirmed: Wk18
Build Week: Wk24
Built:
In UK:
Collected:

Return to “Introductions”