Seat Ateca Xellence 1.4 TSI 150 HP DSG S&S

All Seat Ateca related discussions
Ste

Re: Seat Ateca Xellence 1.4 TSI 150 HP DSG S&S

Post by Ste » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:18 am

Hello
Have you tried your sunroof in the fully open position for global closing. I had a QQ in the past and it would auto close in the fully open position but not in the tilt position.

mrtklcsln

Post by mrtklcsln » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi Ste,
After your message i tried and no way. It does not have any reaction.
I read that there is a way to do it by something called vag.com but i don't want to spoil my car's warranty. Seat also does not answer anymore.
Nevada White SEAT Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI 150 HP DSG S&S

Tet70

Post by Tet70 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:46 am

Does you car have a rain sensor? (I guess it has, I think all Atecas have it.) Try leaving the sunroof open, and throw a glassfull of water onto the windscreen over the rain sensor and see what happens. Some VW group cars have had this function for ages; automatic sunroof closing when rain is detected. There may be a "rain closing" option to be checked on the settings in order to get it to work.
Jungle Green 1.4 TSI 4Drive DSG Style + quite a lot of extras. Delivered in less than 8 months. :roll:

Matthijs82

Post by Matthijs82 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:47 am

Issue 1: The car I testdrove had around 10k on the odo and had no rattles or cluncks. (Mine isnt in yet, so no personal experience).
Issue 2: This is pretty common, it also doesn't warn you that a window is open, with VCDS-coding it might be possible to autoclose them all if the rainsensor spots rain. (Not sure if it will work, it didnt work on my Audi, but worked on a friends Skoda.
Issue 3: Try hitting it, or if that doesnt help, take it apart, there might be something not installed properly or a loose item in there.
Issue 4: There are no other petrolengines available for the Ateca, so you have either a TSI or a TDI. Here we have an option to order a car badgeless. Most dealers tick this option automaticly, maybe yours did too. (Mine will come without badges)
07-06 ordered: Ateca 1.4 (1.5) TFSI DSG FR Business Intense + virtual cockpit
Production planned for week 42

mrtklcsln

Post by mrtklcsln » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi Tet70,
Frankly speaking I've never tried this but today I'll try and give feedback. If there is again no reaction then I'll push SEAT.
Unfortunately all the ways to SEAT is closed for me at the moment. They do not answer to me anymore :).
Thank you very much for your comments,

Hi Matthijs82,
Thank you very much for your comments,
Nevada White SEAT Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI 150 HP DSG S&S

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”