All Seat Ateca related discussions
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:16 pm
Why have they done that. I notice stones get caught between the plastic and the alloy. Surly that will damage them? Anyone else?
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:57 pm
- Location: Burgas, Bulgaria
Picture please. ..
Ateca FR ,ARRIVED 15 OF MARCH 2018,2.0TSI,4 DRIVE,DSG,red colour
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:14 pm
Mine too, i thought it was weird also, they look nice but sold as an Exclusive Alloy when there is plastic on them is a bit cheeky.
OR are we being silly and supposed to have taken them off?
2.0L FR DSG | Velvet Red | 19" Alloys
Tim The Pines
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:47 pm
Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI, Mato Brown, Park Assist, Double Floor
Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”