Wheelsizes, did I make a booboo? 19x8.5

Faults and Technical chat for the Seat Ateca
Post Reply
User avatar
Matthijs82
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 pm

Wheelsizes, did I make a booboo? 19x8.5

Post by Matthijs82 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Hey guys,

I got a good deal for a set of 19" wheels, so I jumped on it and got them in my garage.
But now I'm thinking, will they fit? (Can't try them myself as my car isnt here yet)

The PCD/hubsize is fine, but the wheel is 8.5J with a +45 offset.
The stock wheels are 7x18 +45 So the new wheel will be 19mm closer to the inside and 19mm wider.

Please tell me they will fit... :?
07-06 ordered: Ateca 1.4 (1.5) TFSI DSG FR Business Intense + virtual cockpit
Production planned for week 42
Delivery 16-11


Maxke
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:38 pm
Location: Lier, Belgium

Re: Wheelsizes, did I make a booboo? 19x8.5

Post by Maxke » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:56 pm

Optional 19” SEAT wheels are 8J and also have a 45 offset so it will be just over 5mm difference on both sides , i dont think that will be a problem .
(Skoda Octavia '13)
ordered 31/3/18 : ATECA 1.5 TSI FR Black Magic ,digital cockpit, sunroof,towbar,...
Builddate : week 45 ( not confirmed)
Delivery: hopefully end of november 18


User avatar
Matthijs82
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 pm

Re: Wheelsizes, did I make a booboo? 19x8.5

Post by Matthijs82 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:50 pm

Ah thanks, I thought they had a 42 offset.

But 5mm shouldnt be a problem, I agree.
07-06 ordered: Ateca 1.4 (1.5) TFSI DSG FR Business Intense + virtual cockpit
Production planned for week 42
Delivery 16-11


MBM
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:57 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Wheelsizes, did I make a booboo? 19x8.5

Post by MBM » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:20 pm

I have the same dimensions on my car.
No problem at All.
Rhodium Grey, 1.4 DSG, Virtual cockpit, adaptive cruise control, navigation etc. 19"
Denmark.


User avatar
Matthijs82
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 pm

Re: Wheelsizes, did I make a booboo? 19x8.5

Post by Matthijs82 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:23 pm

MBM wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:20 pm
I have the same dimensions on my car.
No problem at All.
awesome!

Can you post a pic of how they look and fill up the arches?
07-06 ordered: Ateca 1.4 (1.5) TFSI DSG FR Business Intense + virtual cockpit
Production planned for week 42
Delivery 16-11


Maxke
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:38 pm
Location: Lier, Belgium

Re: Wheelsizes, did I make a booboo? 19x8.5

Post by Maxke » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:14 pm

What offer was it Matthijs ? Maybe i can benefit too :-)

PS: Et values are in mm so i think even an et of 42 will work
(Skoda Octavia '13)
ordered 31/3/18 : ATECA 1.5 TSI FR Black Magic ,digital cockpit, sunroof,towbar,...
Builddate : week 45 ( not confirmed)
Delivery: hopefully end of november 18


User avatar
Matthijs82
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 pm

Re: Wheelsizes, did I make a booboo? 19x8.5

Post by Matthijs82 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:54 am

Maxke wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:14 pm
What offer was it Matthijs ? Maybe i can benefit too :-)

PS: Et values are in mm so i think even an et of 42 will work
PM :)
07-06 ordered: Ateca 1.4 (1.5) TFSI DSG FR Business Intense + virtual cockpit
Production planned for week 42
Delivery 16-11


MBM
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:57 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Wheelsizes, did I make a booboo? 19x8.5

Post by MBM » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:58 am

Matthijs82 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:23 pm
MBM wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:20 pm
I have the same dimensions on my car.
No problem at All.
awesome!

Can you post a pic of how they look and fill up the arches?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2341
Rhodium Grey, 1.4 DSG, Virtual cockpit, adaptive cruise control, navigation etc. 19"
Denmark.


User avatar
Matthijs82
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 pm

Re: Wheelsizes, did I make a booboo? 19x8.5

Post by Matthijs82 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:03 pm

MBM wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:58 am
Matthijs82 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:23 pm
MBM wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:20 pm
I have the same dimensions on my car.
No problem at All.
awesome!

Can you post a pic of how they look and fill up the arches?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2341
Thanks, looks good.
07-06 ordered: Ateca 1.4 (1.5) TFSI DSG FR Business Intense + virtual cockpit
Production planned for week 42
Delivery 16-11


Post Reply

Return to “Faults & Technical”