Malcster

Re: ♦ Seat Ateca OBDeleven Adaptations - tried and tested ♦

Post by Malcster » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Many thanks for the quick reply
nitrous wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:33 pm
Malcster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:13 pm
Could I use this to disable the 'Service Due' messages I am getting? I had the service done by a non Seat dealer.

Also the ODBeleven is £77 on Amazon, the Carista is £10 - will Carista do the same things OK?
It might be even easier than that...
1. Turn the ignition off
2. press and hold the "0.0/SET" button
3. Turn the ignition back on again (to ACC)
4. You should get a 'Reset Service Interval' message.
5. Release the "0.0/SET" button
6. Press the "0.0/SET" Button again to save.

I hope that's it. Cheers.

leWrat

Post by leWrat » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Malcster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:13 pm
Also the ODBeleven is £77 on Amazon, the Carista is £10 - will Carista do the same things OK?
FYI
OBDeleven Pro with 200 credits (for using/paying for "apps", pre configured coding actions) and phone holder and free delivery is £57 on OBDeleven.com.
MY19 Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 in Rhodium Grey with spacesaver wheel.

jurj

Post by jurj » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:02 pm

Hey,

Thank in advance.
Does the drive profile option also work if you don't have the drive profile selector?
Ateca Move!, Magic Black, 1.5TSI
ordered 25/09/18 - delivery feb/march 2019

skk

Post by skk » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:18 am

Are there any cool features to activate in cars with VC?

leWrat

Post by leWrat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:50 pm

I was given an Obdeleven Pro for Christmas and following the steps supplied by Bikebert earlier in this topic I have been able to enable TSR.
At first the extra options did not appear under CAR/Settings/Driver Assistance (though I did now see the speed signs displayed on my digital cockpit), but returning to the car 10 minutes later and looking again the extra options (display speed sign, set visual/audible alarm, set (over)speed at which alarm shows) are now visible and available.
Funny how the dealership and Seat Customer care told me that it was not possible to turn TSR on for my car! :?

Oddity is that it seems to think that my road is 20mph speed limit when I start off, I can only assume that it gets that number from the SatNav as the recognition works in tandem with the satnav?
The real test will be when I get to a section of road that has a temporary speed limit with associated speed limit signs.
MY19 Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 in Rhodium Grey with spacesaver wheel.

Maxke

Post by Maxke » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:57 pm

Any body received their unit yet ? I ordered beginning of december but still nothing :-(
ordered 31/3/18 : ATECA 1.5 TSI FR Black Magic ,digital cockpit, sunroof,towbar,...
Builddate : week 45
Delivery: 30/11/2018

Pubsinger

Post by Pubsinger » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:56 pm

After 12 months of ownership, while sitting at traffic lights today, I discovered that the auto-brake feature keeps the rear brake lights on.

Only noticed as they were reflected on the bus behind me. Dunno about anyone else but it cheeses me right off when the driver in front holds the car on the brakes, especially when it's dark and raining as the high brake light is a pain in the eyes.

Anyone know if OBDELEVEN can turn off the brake lights if one's foot isn't on the pedal?

Pub

Billio

Post by Billio » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Hi Pubsinger,

This topic has been covered before, and one suggestion is to apply the handbrake if waiting more than a few seconds, it should turn off the brake lights when autohold is on. I haven't double checked this though.

Billio
Excellence 1.4 EcoTSI Rodium Grey, Spare Wheel and Double Floor with Pack 1. Ordered March 8th, picked up 30th June, and it's great.

Silvertouran

Post by Silvertouran » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:54 pm

Billio wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:53 pm
Hi Pubsinger,

This topic has been covered before, and one suggestion is to apply the handbrake if waiting more than a few seconds, it should turn off the brake lights when autohold is on. I haven't double checked this though.

Billio
That’s correct. I do it often so as not to annoy the driver behind me unless he’s been driving like a dick :D

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”