New to me owner saying Hello

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
boristhebold

New to me owner saying Hello

Post by boristhebold » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:27 pm

Hello all.
We've been looking at going from a Van and a Mini to one vehicle for some time and looked at lots of different stuff. I wanted an estate, wife likes to be sat a bit higher up (I tried to persuade her that we should keep my beloved Transit but that fell on deaf ears and a new car is cheaper than a divorce) Liked the Karoq, not too keen on Q3, not impressed with Tiguan and then by chance read an article about the Ateca so we went to look at one. So impressed that we bought the sales managers 3 mth old Rhodium Grey TDi FR there and then.
Just the right amount of kit and non of the fancy stuff we really didnt want. Collect this next week so thought I'd see what other owners have added to make it 'just right'. I'm thinking mudflaps and a boot cover thing (take daughters dog occasionally) other than that all we need is a towbar.

boristhebold

Re: New to me owner saying Hello

Post by boristhebold » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:50 pm

Collected today. Happy so far but we've only done 60 miles. Impressed with the lights. Thankfully not too many of the new gadgets on it. Looking forward to the practicality after the Mini (although you really can't beat a van!)

Flakmunky

Re: New to me owner saying Hello

Post by Flakmunky » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Enjoy and let's see some pics!
Xcellence 2.0 TDI 190 DSG 4Drive in Lava Blue with:
Digital Cockpit, Top View, Park Assist & Advanced Comfort & Driving Pack Plus 2

Return to “Introductions”