New Cupra Ateca Owners

Cupra Ateca Chat, News, Reviews
PhilJ1962

Re: New Cupra Ateca Owners

Post by PhilJ1962 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:28 am

I have just been informed by the dealer that my Cupra Ateca is now at UK port awaiting delivery to them. If it gets delivered by Monday they would like to move quickly to get the sale booked before the end of the month. I wonder what sweeteners they might be willing to offer, a full tank of fuel perhaps?

maor1502

Post by maor1502 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:41 pm

New Seat Cupra Ateca white standard arrived 2 weeks ago .. driven circa 500 miles. Current long term average mpg is 31 ... now getting almost 34mpg on daily drives. Arrived with 2 recalls sorted. Had an Audi A6 Quattro Avant 2.0 (2017) previously ... good car but lacking emotion/involvement. Getting used to different driving position but thoroughly enjoying driving it. It’s a Jekyll and Hyde car... in comfort it’s calm and relaxing to drive ... hit sport or cupra mode and it’s a beast! I’m a biggish chap and I find the standard seats comfortable... sat nav and entertainment system works fine although I’m mainly using Android Auto which works a treat (bought a short 30cm USBC 90 degree angle lead ..just right). Spotify sounds surprisingly good on standard audio ... better than Audi and Touareg previous two cars. Anybody know anything about the standard audio system?

Drove back in dark last night ... ambient lighting is great and cupra logo puddle were a great surprise.

As usual trying to explain what the car is almost a daily occurrence... "is it a Dodge" is a common question.

Anyone upgraded to K&N yet..noticeable difference?

WallyT

Post by WallyT » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:19 am

:roll:
I got my Cupra in white 3 months ago now. Changed from a 2016 Golf R which I absolutely loved but just needed something bigger and the Cupra Ateca was really the only choice, power wise and money wise. Since I have had it though it’s been nothing short of Amazing. I have done a few long journeys from Suffolk to North Wales, Liverpool, Cornwall and on the back roads, it is absolutely ferocious. It is not low down like the golf R, but apart from a little wind, no difference really. I always thought I will kiss my golf R, but I have simply forgotten about it to be fair (though I still admire a few on the road).
I did go one further recently though: added a turning box in work extra 74bhp and it obliterates almost anything on the road now.
Just booked in for some side-rails on Friday and thinking about some spacers. Should look fab, can’t wait.

Return to “Main Cupra Ateca Chat”