Car seat Covers

All Seat Ateca related discussions
Mesci

Car seat Covers

Post by Mesci » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:34 am

Hi,

With a toddler and another baby on the way, I'm looking for some decent carseat covers for my seat Ateca, which will still allow the rear seats to be split and access to the rear drinks holder/boot access hatch.

Has anyone seen anything that would fit the bill?

Thanks!

mysti77

Re: Car seat Covers

Post by mysti77 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:29 pm

Following as I can’t find any nice ones either!
Ateca 1.5 TSI EVO Xcellence Lux DSG - Rodium Grey (collected March 2019)

matthab

Post by matthab » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:21 pm

Gave up as I tried three and could not get them to fit the backs. But the leather has been hard wearing and taken all the abuse my 1 year old decides to throw at it...

Buy a good cleaner (AutoGlym interior cleaner) and have some kitchen roll in the car, solves a lot of the mess. Nothing like stopped in a lay by scooping sick out of the seats.
Seat Ateca 1.5tsi DSG Xcellence Lux Black Magic

leWrat

Post by leWrat » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:31 pm

matthab wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:21 pm
Gave up as I tried three and could not get them to fit the backs. But the leather has been hard wearing and taken all the abuse my 1 year old decides to throw at it...

Buy a good cleaner (AutoGlym interior cleaner) and have some kitchen roll in the car, solves a lot of the mess. Nothing like stopped in a lay by scooping sick out of the seats.
Ah, reminds me of when my kids were small, and the weird benefit of only being able to afford old cars so I was less precious about those cars than I am about the car I have now! :? ;)
However definitely had a kitchen roll, some cleaner and a plastic bag (recycle!) to put the dirty tissues into till I found a bin. No point in having an old AND smelly car! :D
MY19 Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 in Rhodium Grey with spacesaver wheel.

shambu31

Post by shambu31 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:27 am

Excellent thread..!!!

jackbauer

Post by jackbauer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:05 pm

I have a 10 month old and before he was born I invested in these from amazon for my Ateca -

For the actual seat -

For the seat back of the front passenger seat -

I must admit they are excellent and well worth getting to protect the seats. I've got an SE Tech so don't have the luxury of (wipe clean) leather seats but wouldn't do without these especially as he gets older and brings more mess into the car. They are very easy to fit and the car seat/isofix base sits nicely on top of them. If you want pictures of them in the car I'd be happy to post some pics.
Driving - 1.0 SE Technology in Rodium Grey with top view camera, tinted windows, convenience pack and LED/ambient lighting pack. Ordered May 2017. Delivered 2nd September 2017.

Mesci

Post by Mesci » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Thanks all, and Jackbauer, like you I have the fabric seats, so I'll take a look at those Amazon tags and give them a go!!

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”